Call for abstract
Abstract submission is closed
Abstract submission deadline February 15nd 2024
Abstract AuthorsAbstract authors include four different categories:
- First Author: the first author who submitted the abstract and to whom all correspondence from ECC2024 will be senti s the Presenting Author.
- Co-Authors: each co-Author in each abstract’s author string. In order to have correct information in the indices and the website of ECC2024, author names in multiple abstracts have to be consistent. For example: Robert Grant belongs to the author string of more abstracts, the name R. Grant must be written this way in all abstracts and not in different ways, such as Rob Grant, Grant Rob…
- Affiliations: short affiliation is required for each author or group of authors, including Department, Institution, City and Country. Please do not insert authors’ names and affiliations in the .doc document you are required to upload.
- Introduction – statement of the hypothesis or research question.
- Methods – an explanation of the study design and experimental methods used.
- Results – A concise summary of the major findings of the experiment or study. Sufficient data must be provided to permit evaluation by the reviewers and public reading.
- Conclusions – Summary of the overall findings and the importance of the study.
- Use generic drug names.
- Do not begin sentences with numerals.
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations (kept to a minimum) must be placed in parenthesis after the first use of the word or phrase abbreviated.
- Do not include references, credit or grant support.
- Do not include the names or personal information of any patient participating in the study or trial.